Dinner Dine-AroundLooking to connect with other attendees of the Innovation Showcase? Want to share strategies, challenges, and opportunities with members of the clean energy ecosystem, or just get to know your colleagues over a great meal?
Sign up for a Dinner Dine-Around on Thursday, October 6 beginning at 6:30 pm. Dine-Around’s are informal dinners at local restaurants that provide an opportunity for networking, stimulating conversation, and peer learning with other Innovation Showcase attendees.
How it works:
- Pick a restaurant and time from the list below.
- All restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel.
- Meet your Dine-Around participants in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to the reservation time to make your way to the selected restaurant.
- Reservations are for between six and ten guests to facilitate conversation.
- Attendees will pay for their own meal. Restaurants have been notified that separate checks are required.
Sign up: Add your desired Dine-Around onto your registration. If you are already registered, access your attendee portal link found in your confirmation email or contact Tonya McCabe at Tonya.McCabe@nrel.gov if you need your attendee portal link sent to you. You may also sign up on-site at the Innovation Showcase at the registration desk for any open time spots.
Vin48 (American Continental cuisine)6:30 pm | 10ppl
Mirabelle (French cuisine)6:30 pm | 10ppl
7:00 pm | 10ppl
7:15 pm | 10ppl
Ticino (Italian cuisine)6:30 pm | 6ppl
6:45 pm | 6ppl
7:00 pm | 6ppl
7:00pm | 8ppl
7:15pm | 6ppl